10% Discount for reservation by our website, mail or by phone/WhatsApp 00 39 349 4911683
Included in our Offers (unless otherwise specified in writing
- Stay with overnight stay
- Cleaning of the accommodation on arrival and departure (the kitchen must be left tidy)
- consumption of electricity, water and gas for cooking
- Free WI-FI
- Free parking on site
- Flat screen TV (1 per apartment)
- Use of all common areas: swimming pool with seasonal opening, solarium, park, BBQ, play area
- Linen with weekly change for stays longer than 10 days (Sheets and towels)
- Beds with folding sides on request
- Microwave, hairdryer,
- iron and ironing board on request
- Courtesy set for the bathroom upon arrival (with shower-shampoo, cap, soap and toilet paper)
- Courtesy kit for washing dishes
- Bottle of water upon arrival for everyone (and welcome basket for weekly stays)
Extra upon request:
- Heating if necessary (Euro 45.00 per day for the Fienile and Bellavista apartments, Euro 50 per day for the Laghetto and Focolare apartments)
- Extra towel for shower / pool: €. 4.00 each
- Extra shower towels + sponge face: €. 6.00
- toilet paper in bundle of 4 pieces € 2.00
- Extra linen change on request: €. 12.00 single / 18.00 Euros double room
- Extra cleaning during the stay: €. 40.00 (for Bellavista and Fienile), € 55.00 (for Pond and Focolare)
- Breakfast daily price 12 euros, weekly price 60 euros for adults and children / 50 euros weekly for children up to 9 years old.
- Meals, with first course, second course with side dish, fruit or dessert, covered water for € 30 per person
- Meals for children up to 2 years old free (if they eat the parents’ menu, for special menus ask for a quote by mail or telephone), from 2 to 9 years old cost 22 euros.
The price does not include the tourist tax of 1 euro per person per night only for the first 6 consecutive days of overnight stay.
Upon your arrival, we will collect the Tourist Tax and pay it to the municipality of Montaione.
Who is exempt from the tax:
- Children under the age of 14
- people with disabilities with their accompanying persons with medical certification.